· 24 Hour Access will not be available. All areas of the club will be open for workouts.
· New Gym Business Hours will be implemented with staff on duty Mondays to Saturdays.
· We will be closed Sundays and statutory holidays unless 24 Hour Access has resumed
eg. Civic holiday August 3 and Labor Day holiday September 7, 2020.
· We are starting with a maximum of 6 clients per time slot to allow for appropriate social distancing space. Please note that this number may be adjusted if needed.
· Gym workouts MUST be booked in advance by telephone or in person after your workout.
· You can book ONE appointment in advance by telephone (519) 509-9090.
· The time slots for appointments are listed on saugeenfitness.com
· Please notify us if you cannot attend to allow space for another member.
· Single Day Passes will not be available at this time to allow space for members.
· Showers are closed.
· Tanning has been suspended.
· Personal Training must be during business hours allotted.
· Please arrive in workout clothing. Washrooms usage is limited for safety
· Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building. Washing hands with soap and water is recommended as well.
· Please continue to fob in and out, plus provide staff with your member number for desk sign in.
· Due to public health measures, masks must be worn in the gym’s reception area, but will not need to be worn while working out.
· Daily health screening will take place for members and staff. You may not use the club if the screening indicates any concern.
· Towel service will not be available, however, disinfectant and paper towels are provided.
· Please bring your own ‘sweat’ towel, but this towel should not be used for wiping equipment. If you must bring a workout bag into the gym, it must be left on the shelves in the reception area and cannot be taken into the gym workout areas.
· Gym workouts are limited to 1 ½ hour time slots to allow staff appropriate cleaning time after each workout time slot.
· No client will be allowed in prior to their time slot and must leave the building promptly at the end of their time slot. Please allow time at the end of your workout to allow for changing of shoes, washroom break etc so you can exit promptly and on time.
· Equipment has been spaced out to allow for social distancing of 6 feet. It is up to ALL clients to maintain distancing and respect others space while working out.
· You MUST wipe the equipment you use before and after each use. Staff will re-sanitize all areas and equipment after each workout time slot.
· No footwear or clothing can be stored at the gym.
· Live and video monitoring will be implemented to ensure that protocols are being followed.
Thank you for being so patient! WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO OFFER BACK OUR 24/7 ACCESS PRIVELEGE TO OUR CLIENTS!
There are a few things that we need to share with you to make this change as seamlessly as possible, while still providing a safe and sanitary workout space for all!
In order to access your 24/7 privlege, you must visit the gym in person to sign the 'Covid Code of Conduct' form. YOUR FOB WILL ONLY BE RE-ACTIVATED WHEN YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ AND SIGNED THE FORM. This is necessary to ensure ALL clients will follow the strict rules we have in place, such as:
Before August 20th, you can sign the COVID CODE OF CONDUCT during a booked workout, or by calling to make an appointment to do so at 519-509-9090.
Please Note: New Members will have to complete 5 gym visits during business hours prior to receiving 24/7 Access. Showers and Tanning Services are still suspended until further notice.
Of course, no one wants to go back to Stage 2, so it's imperative that all rules are followed (including the gym rules from your 24/7 Access Rules and Regulations that you signed when you purchase your fob)
AS ALWAYS, WE WILL BE CHECKING OUR SECURITY SYSTEM DAILY AND FOLLOWING UP ON ANY CONCERNS THAT GYM CLIENTS HAVE IN RESPECT TO OTHERS LACK OF ADHERENCE.
REMEMBER, USING YOUR FOB AND HAVING 24/7 ACCESS TO THE GYM IS A PRIVILEGE THAT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY. Please act accordingl
Congratulations Kathy Walters!